New UnMate recipe v1
- 1 L water (may be less for denser concentrate - used this much for simpler measuring)
- 10 Lipton Green Tea bags - cut the strings, boil in that water for 5 minutes
- 7 ml citric acid crystals (? g)
- 8 ml potassium citrate crystals (Ostrovit, 4.8 g)
- 2 ml vitamin C powder (Adox group, 1.2 g)
- 4 ml caffeine powder (Adox group, 1.2 g)
- 40 mg potassium sorbate (Browin, not strictly necessary if consumed early)
- 250g erythritol
- 75g xylitol
Makes 4 L of resulting drink, mix 1:3. Saturate with ~4 bar of CO2 after the mix has been cooled down to 4 C. Does not foam, concentrate should keep rather well due to antibacterial and antifungal contents. High caffeine content warning.
Yes, this is not mate, but it's chaicola modeled on Club-Mate Ice-T. Will be further improved and contain actual yerba mate once I get it.