Saeco "Nani?!?!" Nina
Espresso machine found in the trash.
It's a typical cheapo espresso machine, but seems to actually use a 58mm portafilter. Unfortunately, it doesn't even have a three-way valve so it's never going to be great.
- Check if pump runs and boiler runs.
- Check pressure at portafilter, adjust OPV to 9 bar.
- Check temperature at portafilter.
- Clean the fuck out of it.
If it's good enough, we should buy:
- A real unpressurized portafilter with a high quality basket.
- Probably a new shower screen.
- Cleaning supplies: Urnex Cafiza (and might as well get Urnex Grindz for the grinder), blind portafilter basket
- PID temperature control
- Pump control
- Replacement steam wand?